9/10/15

Neighbor Baby Shower







My good friend and neighbor Chelse threw me a baby shower last night in her beautiful backyard. I am still bummed that I forgot to get a group photo. It was sure fun to eat yummy food and celebrate baby girl. I was also pretty excited when Danielle brought one her famous baked good. She made an amazing apple tart with an almond paste bottom. All the food was really yummy, and Chelse had her backyard set up so cute with old school chairs, bistro lights, and vases of big sunflowers. It was so good to visit with good friends and open such thoughtful and adorable baby gifts! I feel so loved. Can't wait for baby girl to make her arrival in the next 5 1/2 weeks. For now I will sit in her room and think about what she will look like.

1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely evening indeed. I love the little baby feet in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete